Suki Tsui offers advice to Edelweiss Cheung, Ron Ng responds to Francis Ng's comments

Ron Ng, Suki Tsui and Kenneth Ma attended the "活力親子嘉年華" event in Diamond Hill as judges yesterday. Suki states that she was surprised with the Miss Hong Kong results "I wanted #7 Hilda Leung to be crowned as the winner and #3 Edelweiss Cheung as 1st runner up. But the top 3 winners all have their own unique personalities. " Asked how she felt about the new Miss Hong Kong winner Edelweiss Cheung who was reported with alot of negative news earlier? Suki says "After winning the pageant she will change, the company is very strict. " She also offered advice and said in any case people will criticise, and it's best to enjoy the time you have. "

Francis Ng stated in a radio interview, that while filming "Triumph in the skies" he gave guidance to a newcomer. However the newcomer replied by saying "It's none of your business". Ron Ng clarified that the person he mentioned about wasn't him. He says "I was a newcomer and he was an actor who had won best actor awards, I wouldn't dare to respond like that. He gave me useful advice, if I didn't perform well, he would tell me.

0 comments: