Source: Mingpao

Translated by: dragon888@ http://asianuniverse.net/forum
Jessica Hsuan: never saw Chun Wong drunk; the Reactions of his TVB Colleagues
Chun Wong usually gets on very well with his colleagues. After his accident, many of them sent them best wishes.
Jessica has been working with him for years. She described Chun Wong is NOT the type who gets drunk and gets into trouble. She believes it was an accident. " After I heard the news, I phoned my friends to find out more about it. I heard he has regained consciousness, I am relieved. I have asked his visitors to sent my best wishes to him"
Jessica worked with Chun Wong back in 1995 when they were filming Bounce (天降奇緣). As they had a lot of scene together, they got on very well indeed. When the whole group hang out, Jessica always invited him to join them. She recalled " He is very sweet, when we meet up, he didn't drink a lot, I have never seen him drink".
Jessica expressed she didn't know what had happened, therefore she would not give her opinion on his accident.
Raymond and Tracy sent there regards
Raymond also worked with Chun Wong . Apart from working with him, they also bumped into each other a lot in the dressing room. " I don't want to disturb him in hospital, I will wait till he is much better, then I will visit him"
Tracy Yip worked with Chun Wong in " Love exchange" She said " although we don't see each other very often, he is a good team mate, hope he gets better soon" Tracy loves her drinks, she usually drinks red wine when she is out for dinner. But she knows her limit, never got drunk.
Alex hopes he recovers real soon
Alex Fong loved Chun Wong's role in 周伯通 . He said " This is an accident, Maybe he is heavy, lost his balance and fell. I hope he recovers real soon"
Linda Chung : we all wish him well
Linda Chung worked with Chun Wong in " Heavenly- in -laws " We say hello to each other in the dressing room , I hope he gets better soon. We all wish him well. "
Kevin Cheng : nobody wants accident to happen

Kevin worked with Chun Wong in " Under the canopy of love", he was shocked when he heard the news " hope he recovers real soon, nobody wants accident to happen"

0 comments: