Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ asianuniverse.net/forums/
Sonjia Kwok's 34th Birthday; D.I.E II Starts in November
Yesterday was Sonjia Kwok's 34th birthday, she posted a picture of her and her mother cutting a birthday cake together on her blog. Turns out that her fans already celebrated with her earlier and gave her many small handmade gifts. She was very touched.
Sonjia also says that she needs to treat a meal, she explains that: "earlier 'D.I.E' TV Ratings were good, I promised to treat everyone to a meal, thanking them for their support." "D.I.E" boardcast ratings have been impressive, she will be preparing to film the sequel in November, Sonjia excitely said: "This is my first time filming a sequel, its Roger who brought luck to me. Couldn't believe became TV Queen, working hard to get audience to agree, just I will continue to work hard!" As for Roger Kwok also laughed that he hopes to add "new blood" (newcomers), he smiled: "including me as being Red, adding more pretty girls would be nice, how about Ma Choi, she started out in acting, there is enough fresh feeling there."

0 comments: